eHost Review: Who Should Use eHost.com?
If you are an individual or a small business owner, looking for a budget hosting plan that offers simple options for building a professional website, eHost might be your best choice. The company has been offering hosting and other online services since 1998, and they platforms server over one million websites today. This eHost review features the pros and cons of choosing this services as well detailed information about their support, control panel, uptime and server performance and much more.
- » Intuitive and easy to use interface, perfect for beginners
- » Free domain included
- » Option to choose between website builder or cPanel hosting
- » eHost offers 99.9% uptime guarantee
- » Long 45-day money back guarantee
- » 24/7 online customer support by phone, chat and tickets
- » The company does not offer options to upgrade hosting plan to VPS or dedicated
- » eHost is not recommended for big or high traffic websites
The VerdictOverall we think eHost is a good and affordable hosting provider, but offering only shared hosting plan, it might not be the perfect choice for everyone.
You should choose eHost if:
- building your first website and still learning the basics
- need a cheap and reliable host for a small project
- looking for a modern drag-and-drop website builder tool
- building a personal or hobby website
- building an online portfolio website
- starting a small blog using WordPress
You should avoid eHost if:
- looking for a new host for your established website
- you expect high traffic volume to your website
- looking for developer oriented web host
Detailed review of eHost.com
In the following part of this eHost review, you will get more information about eHost features, plan and pricing, we will answer frequently asked questions, and will reveal our tests on eHost uptime and speed.
We hope this eHost review has helped you.